- Materials: Nylon, Stainless steel
- Includes: 2 x 3 metre hammock tree straps, 2 x steel O-rings, 2 x S-hooks
- Save your trees and posts without having to drill holes or make marks
- Wrap the straps around a tree, post or beam & insert the S-hooks into the folded end of the strap
- Hang any type of hammock to the s-hooks
- Adjust the height of your hang on length of your space
- 200KG Capacity
How to use
Choose a strong tree or a sturdy firm object. Holding the end with the loop, wrap the Hammock Tree Strap around the pole/tree, slide fabric end through the O-ring and wrap back in the opposite direction around the tree or post. Continue wrapping the strap around the pole/tree until the appropriate length is met. Feed the fabric end over and through the O-ring and pull tightly. Keep wrapping through the O-ring if a shorter strap is needed.
Once the appropriate length is reached, attach the ‘S’ hook through the fabric loop and hang your hammock to the S-hook. Repeat this procedure on a 2nd pole/tree. Hammock Tree Straps are the ultimate hammock accessory for camping, backpacking, hunting, travelling and backyards.